All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:25 am 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Quote:
Anyways, I am all for support weapons but I would like to see them not being rambo guns I would like to see lots of recoil and a very slow turning raidius personaly to balance it out.

I think that recoil thing should depend on stance. So let say if You are prone You have less recoil and your machinegun is accurate as it is in real life. Again if You are standing You would have more recoil troubles and your aim would be more inaccurate.

Also if player is standing with machinegun then he/she should be able to shoot only from hip - no iron sights etc.

Outcast

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:25 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

I found out what i shot, not the G55 or whatever, but it was the HK91. http://www.hkpro.com/hk91.htm . Heres a video of it on semi, imagine shooting it on auto, still cool tho. http://www.hkpro.com/video/HK91.mov

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:08 am 
Master
Master

to have an m249 would be great, one guy could kil the whole team, but that is exactly what you have to cnosider. one guy pwning all would seriously undermine the game's combat system. and plus m249 is too stereotype. what about m240? its not too bad, same as m249 but lighter, and a bit shorter. http://www.world.guns.ru/machine/mg06-e.htm. rpk would make nice mg for terro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:14 am 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

flyhead(cn) wrote:
to have an m249 would be great, one guy could kil the whole team, but that is exactly what you have to cnosider. one guy pwning all would seriously undermine the game's combat system. and plus m249 is too stereotype. what about m240? its not too bad, same as m249 but lighter, and a bit shorter. http://www.world.guns.ru/machine/mg06-e.htm. rpk would make nice mg for terro

The M240 is Longer and Heavier than the M249, and its 7.62 while the M249 is 5.56.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:44 am 
Master
Master

exactly dude 7.62 is much more powerful than 5.56 and plus the 249 is heavy enough.. a few kilos wont make the difference.

Post subject: M249 for sure
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:40 am 
Marksman
Marksman

Ive had this idea the whole time, i say that if theres an M249 deffinatly make somthing to comparte to it, and i would suggest it having alot of recoil, and only able to be fired stable while laying down and having a bipod setup. The M249 is by far my fav weapon out there and it would be a great addition to TC:E along with a counterpart to even it out.

Just a suggestion, but i would love that alot :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2