TrueCombat
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/

To the new Mod's
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1021
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Shiro013 [ Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:29 pm ]
Post subject:  To the new Mod's

First off, congrats to It and Muska. Good job, have fun with the new powers, try not to over-use them, muska seems to like his an awful lot. And please, I beg of you now, don't ban me from the forums, my 634 posts and I are having fun. I have worked hard for the past 6 months and want to keep these, almost a challenge to me to see who has the most. And darn you muska, my little TC:E guy got smaller. -.- He beat me in the long run. TC:E hates me anyway, seems I'm not fit for .49 BECAUSE IT WON'T WORK RIGHT!!! But congratulations to you two, everyone else say it two, I feel so alone. :?

Happy hunting new mods! :twisted: :P

Author:  Diane [ Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

P.S. I'm the only one who can ban. And there is no reason for that in your case as far as I've seen :P

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

049 is working right... and this thread was really uncalled for.

THe only thing wrong with 049 is Railhouse and Snow both of which keep getting the same hunkmeg failure.

Author:  Shiro013 [ Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

What you mean un-called for? I was saying congrats to a couple people, we had a good fight, 4 days >.> and they did good, I just told them they should do well, and now I know only Diane can ban, so I'm ok. :P HAHA, Xeno can't ban, thats funny. Just trying to have good sportsmanship Xeno, you ever heard of it? It's giving someone some gratitude even though you lost, it's just being nice and showing you will fight back next time. :D It's just something people should do, your just jealous that you didn't get one Xeno, not my fault I wasn't here. :twisted: :P

I guess I do sound like I am being kind of snotty don't I, like I am forcing back, not the case. I'm going to go figure out how to get .29 to work now and have some fun, maybe get out later and get some fresh air, I spend too much time in here. :?

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

lol just just made me laugh, Ill let this one go for now. 8)

"Take him out back and keep it clean; No hard feelings, its only business"

What I meant was all those talk about getitng more posts etc.etc. and that Muska hates you. He doesnt. He said so himself.

Author:  Evil_Muska [ Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the new Mod's

Shiro013 wrote:
First off, congrats to It and Muska. Good job, have fun with the new powers, try not to over-use them, muska seems to like his an awful lot. And please, I beg of you now, don't ban me from the forums, my 634 posts and I are having fun. I have worked hard for the past 6 months and want to keep these, almost a challenge to me to see who has the most. And darn you muska, my little TC:E guy got smaller. -.- He beat me in the long run. TC:E hates me anyway, seems I'm not fit for .49 BECAUSE IT WON'T WORK RIGHT!!! But congratulations to you two, everyone else say it two, I feel so alone. :?

Happy hunting new mods! :twisted: :P


Hehe, I don't really think i'm over-using my powers if that's what your hinting at.... I just felt it was proper to lock that one thread because of it's rude and offensive nature, and I locked the word train thread simply because it had been continued as a second thread. And yes, I am enjoying it :D ... but not more than I should..... and don't worry dude, nobody is looking to ban you. :wink:

Author:  -ATHF-FryLock [ Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

I don't like the new mod guy. I think he hates me, well I know he hates me that is.

Author:  Shiro013 [ Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: To the new Mod's

Evil_Muska wrote:
Shiro013 wrote:
First off, congrats to It and Muska. Good job, have fun with the new powers, try not to over-use them, muska seems to like his an awful lot. And please, I beg of you now, don't ban me from the forums, my 634 posts and I are having fun. I have worked hard for the past 6 months and want to keep these, almost a challenge to me to see who has the most. And darn you muska, my little TC:E guy got smaller. -.- He beat me in the long run. TC:E hates me anyway, seems I'm not fit for .49 BECAUSE IT WON'T WORK RIGHT!!! But congratulations to you two, everyone else say it two, I feel so alone. :?

Happy hunting new mods! :twisted: :P


Hehe, I don't really think i'm over-using my powers if that's what your hinting at.... I just felt it was proper to lock that one thread because of it's rude and offensive nature, and I locked the word train thread simply because it had been continued as a second thread. And yes, I am enjoying it :D ... but not more than I should..... and don't worry dude, nobody is looking to ban you. :wink:


I do agree on that one, too much racism or something.

And Xeno, I don't hate Muska, It was a while ago I made a comment about my fourth star and he showed off his fifth, so when I reached the gold TC:E guy first I stuck it in his face, but now he has the highest of them and kicked my butt. :P I'm jealous. xD

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

If the community gets even bigger, and you keep a positive attitude with no bad records, maybe you will get your day sometime.

Author:  it [ Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: To the new Mod's

Shiro013 wrote:

I do agree on that one, too much racism or something.

And Xeno, I don't hate Muska, It was a while ago I made a comment about my fourth star and he showed off his fifth, so when I reached the gold TC:E guy first I stuck it in his face, but now he has the highest of them and kicked my butt. :P I'm jealous. xD


at least yours eventually turns to the TT logo >_>

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

we can have our own logo (avatar) and sig as the moderators. Do you want to make some? If so just ell me.

Author:  Evil_Muska [ Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:39 am ]
Post subject: 

-ATHF-FryLock wrote:
I don't like the new mod guy. I think he hates me, well I know he hates me that is.


I don't hate you, I just hate your attitude.... white devil?.... cumon man, just chill out. :cheers:

Author:  Shiro013 [ Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: To the new Mod's

it wrote:
Shiro013 wrote:

I do agree on that one, too much racism or something.

And Xeno, I don't hate Muska, It was a while ago I made a comment about my fourth star and he showed off his fifth, so when I reached the gold TC:E guy first I stuck it in his face, but now he has the highest of them and kicked my butt. :P I'm jealous. xD


at least yours eventually turns to the TT logo >_>
This is true, HAHAHA, LOL, FUNNY!!!! GO ME, BLOOP YOU!!! HOOAH!!! :D :D :D The TT logo is cool to, can't wait to have it, is that 1000 posts?

Author:  Diane [ Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:53 am ]
Post subject: 

Yes.

Author:  -ATHF-FryLock [ Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

Just admit that you hate me. I know you do. In fact, every one knows that you hate me.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/