All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post subject: Re: Tango Down
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:42 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Hello TC community,

Some of you might be wondering why this thread is locked. The creator of the thread had informed me that this game did not want any association with True Combat anymore, and they expressed their desire for me to delete this thread.

However, I do not feel that this thread needs to be deleted entirely, so I denied that request and offered that they write a post (before I lock the thread) linking would be followers/gamers to their site before it gets locked.

In response, I got a lot of comments from said person exclaiming how I was going against their wishes and "laws" by not fulfilling their wishes. However, in the terms and conditions stated on this website on top of every forum, it explicitly states that all content, media images, become property of True Combat, so I decided to exercise that condition by not deleting this thread (plus, regardless what anyone might think, it does hold good content).

I received a reply filled with quoted laws, copyrights and even a subtle hint at a lawsuit.

So because I do not want to entertain that "circus" anymore, I will be locking this thread, however keeping it on board, but banning some members who have been harassing me via private message with veiled threats. Thank you.

To any member of the dev team that WOULD like a redirect to their game's website, I would be more than glad to post it here so your followers can still remain updated.

Thank you.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15