TrueCombat
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/

specs
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2341
Page 3 of 6

Author:  luka [ Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:56 am ]
Post subject: 

Well just not true 2x gtx 560 stock pwn gtx 580 SOC OC and when i ever cried ? :) except for headphones
and why SLI is bad purchase on start ? just not true if i wanna good performance :) but yes true cpu bottleneck even one gfx even OC i knew from start coz shity amd postponed bulldozer it should be out july but comming late september if they won't postpone it again (now they even considering to include antec kuhler 620 for top 8 core CPU)

Author:  Dragonathan [ Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

luka wrote:
(now they even considering to include antec kuhler 620 for top 8 core CPU)


is it better for my cpmputer if i use watercooler? because im am considering the buy a water cooler too, is that a good idea?

Author:  luka [ Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ask on http://overclock.net/ idk coz i don't have any experiance with it
but if u are buying buy Corsair H80 (i guess u are not OC-er or if u have a lot of money buy whole watercooled system (gfx,mobo.cpu,chipset)) better then silver arrow or noctua nh-d14 but more noicy check some reviews (google it) also watercooled is easier to install and which case u have ? coz this air coolers are big and they don't fit in every case

Author:  Piney [ Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

Unless you have the knowledge to do it yourself, watercooling is a huge waste of money - you'll gain perhaps 5 or 6C over a good air system, but you'll also get a $200+ bill...

Author:  luka [ Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:03 am ]
Post subject: 

Piney wrote:
Unless you have the knowledge to do it yourself, watercooling is a huge waste of money - you'll gain perhaps 5 or 6C over a good air system, but you'll also get a $200+ bill...

LOL no u gain 20-30C° over stock cooler but OC on stock is about 10C° on load look reviews

Author:  luka [ Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:25 am ]
Post subject: 

Huh diane u realy should enable edit in this forum category
most importen is how u use TIM (thermal paste)
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/ ... und/1303/1
http://skinneelabs.com/corsair-h50/3/ look how much u lose in bad contact and great is 10C°

and in OC stock cooler is too shity and pc will shut down coz is too hot

some of review sites
http://www.vortez.net/
http://hardocp.com/
http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/
Review site news
http://www.techpowerup.com/reviewdb/ http://www.techpowerup.com/reviewdb/Cooling/

Author:  SnaKeS3K [ Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

come on enough wannabe-pc-guru-smartassing now. remember its dragonathan who opened the thread, he doesnt need any of this, he wont oc his cpu anyway (maybe the gfx card to fix the 3d bug but thats it). for a casual gamer and someone who doesnt have a clue of pcs, watercooling etc.. isnt needed unless u have too much money to waste or desperately need to impress someone with ur pc... -.-

Author:  Piney [ Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

luka wrote:
Piney wrote:
Unless you have the knowledge to do it yourself, watercooling is a huge waste of money - you'll gain perhaps 5 or 6C over a good air system, but you'll also get a $200+ bill...

LOL no u gain 20-30C° over stock cooler but OC on stock is about 10C° on load look reviews


The key word here being "stock". You can spend $200+ and waste time installing, or you can spend $50 and get almost the same benefits. That said, what snakes3k said is quite true; i don't think arguing here will change much ;)

Author:  Dragonathan [ Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

actually im not a casual gamer, at this time i am not playing much games, but i will soon if my pc is fully completed, meaning that i want a new video card a new logitech G510 keyboard and a roccat kove 6000dpi mouse, and ofcourse a new office desk with a new table and a new office chair so i can sit comfortable for hours, once i buy all of this i will play for hours long,

however im currently playing world of warcraft casually, but remember... im actually not a casual gamer but a hardcore gamer,...

Author:  luka [ Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

Also look for Mionix naos 5000 it have good sensor and shape

Author:  SnaKeS3K [ Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

:D ok let me rephrase it, you are not a "competitive" gamer in the way that u always wanna have the max performance/tweaks (mainly for online fps) and compete on a more serious level which kinda requires a flawless setup.
just saying u dont need that flawless performance and pricey stuff.

oh and btw dont instantly buy all that advertised wannabe-gamer-crap on first sight. read a lot of reviews (if ur not familiar with the products) and take some more time to think about the stuff you wanna buy^^. eg. roccat kone+ (the only roccat 6000dpi i think)... no one needs such high dpi its basically just for marketing. there are a lot of good mice, eg. razer deathadder (3500dpi version a.k.a. re-spawn or black edition), razer imperator, cm storm inferno, mionix naos 5000 (or 3200),.. but unfortunately roccat isnt one of them i owned many and i can tell u roccat sucks^^ they have poor drivers and a crappy laser compared to other mice. i still cant give up my deathadder, no other moue was ever as good as this one for me. but picking a mouse should not only be based on online reviews, its a good way to narrow down the choice tho. more importantly its to actually get a hand on the mouse ur meaning to buy in order to find out if its really comfortable in your hand etc. so if u are able to get a feel for any of the above mice in for example an electronic shop,... go do it! :)

Author:  sxy [ Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:32 am ]
Post subject: 

Dragonathan wrote:
actually im not a casual gamer, at this time i am not playing much games, but i will soon if my pc is fully completed, meaning that i want a new video card a new logitech G510 keyboard and a roccat kove 6000dpi mouse, and ofcourse a new office desk with a new table and a new office chair so i can sit comfortable for hours, once i buy all of this i will play for hours long,

however im currently playing world of warcraft casually, but remember... im actually not a casual gamer but a hardcore gamer,...


You'd better invest your dads money in some sports equipment.. :roll: After all, computers are such a waste of life :roll:

Author:  Dragonathan [ Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:48 am ]
Post subject: 

SnaKeS3K wrote:
:D ok let me rephrase it, you are not a "competitive" gamer in the way that u always wanna have the max performance/tweaks (mainly for online fps) and compete on a more serious level which kinda requires a flawless setup.
just saying u dont need that flawless performance and pricey stuff.

oh and btw dont instantly buy all that advertised wannabe-gamer-crap on first sight. read a lot of reviews (if ur not familiar with the products) and take some more time to think about the stuff you wanna buy^^. eg. roccat kone+ (the only roccat 6000dpi i think)... no one needs such high dpi its basically just for marketing. there are a lot of good mice, eg. razer deathadder (3500dpi version a.k.a. re-spawn or black edition), razer imperator, cm storm inferno, mionix naos 5000 (or 3200),.. but unfortunately roccat isnt one of them i owned many and i can tell u roccat sucks^^ they have poor drivers and a crappy laser compared to other mice. i still cant give up my deathadder, no other moue was ever as good as this one for me. but picking a mouse should not only be based on online reviews, its a good way to narrow down the choice tho. more importantly its to actually get a hand on the mouse ur meaning to buy in order to find out if its really comfortable in your hand etc. so if u are able to get a feel for any of the above mice in for example an electronic shop,... go do it! :)


i bought a roccat kone+ and roccat kulo 7.1, i had no problems the drivers work well, so i dont know what your saying, im happy with my purchases,

also... i bought a logitech G510 keyboard, and im happy with it,

next month i might buy a HD 6990 video card... or maybe a 6970 one, which one u recommend me to buy?

Author:  SnaKeS3K [ Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

well... if u have money to waste ->6990 or nvidia 580 (cheaper and single gpu which causes less problems, still a very good card).
best price/performance card --> 6950 because u can easily unlock it to 6970 potential and save extra money. so if i were u it would be 580 or 6950 (depending on how much money ur willing to waste). both cards are enough powerful for current and upcoming games.

Author:  Dragonathan [ Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

SnaKeS3K wrote:
well... if u have money to waste ->6990 or nvidia 580 (cheaper and single gpu which causes less problems, still a very good card).
best price/performance card --> 6950 because u can easily unlock it to 6970 potential and save extra money. so if i were u it would be 580 or 6950 (depending on how much money ur willing to waste). both cards are enough powerful for current and upcoming games.


thanks... i heard and read that nvidia is slower than ati so im not sure if id go for nvidia,

Page 3 of 6 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/