TrueCombat
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/

BATTLEFIELD 3
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2261
Page 1 of 3

Author:  Dragonathan [ Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:01 am ]
Post subject:  BATTLEFIELD 3

battlefield 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7-2IRX- ... =topvideos

looks good

Author:  Dragonathan [ Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BATTLEFIELD 3

this thread should have been in the off topic, my bad...

Author:  Bully [ Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BATTLEFIELD 3

Dragonathan wrote:
this thread should have been in the off topic, my bad...
fixed :)


One day someone makes a game where the visibility is more than 100 meters. I fail to see the point of realistic graphics when the vision is limited by mystical dust/fog that the world seems to be full of.

Author:  Dragonathan [ Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BATTLEFIELD 3

Bully wrote:
Dragonathan wrote:
this thread should have been in the off topic, my bad...
fixed :)


One day someone makes a game where the visibility is more than 100 meters. I fail to see the point of realistic graphics when the vision is limited by mystical dust/fog that the world seems to be full of.


you mean that BF3? if so... well i dont see any mystical dust/fog in that game, and everything is visable to me...

Author:  Damien [ Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:34 am ]
Post subject: 

Look closer:

Image

Image

To be fair, these screenshots are from the SP campaign so the fog is probably there for reasons other than obstructing the player's view. Check out Bad Company 2 MP, no mystical fog there.

Author:  Piney [ Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

Oh man, put a NSFW tag on these screenshots. I'm _so_ horny now.

Author:  Bully [ Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:14 am ]
Post subject: 

I didn't mean it's only a problem of BF. Pretty much every game has had it since the dawn of 3D gaming. It's the easiest relatively good looking solution for the problem.

Author:  SnaKeS3K [ Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:41 am ]
Post subject: 

Battlefield 3 - Full Length "Fault Line" Gameplay Trailer

Author:  luka [ Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:57 am ]
Post subject: 

Read this :D :D
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/04/16/dice-talk-up-pc-focus-for-battlefield-3/

Finally they will focus on PC and not just shity porting from console versions

Author:  Dragonathan [ Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

SnaKeS3K wrote:


damn that video is laggy...

Author:  SnaKeS3K [ Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

well watch the 480p version then, i dont have any problems with 720p, no lags whatsoever

Author:  Dragonathan [ Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

SnaKeS3K wrote:
well watch the 480p version then, i dont have any problems with 720p, no lags whatsoever


thanks it worked...

Author:  Baal [ Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

Dragonathan wrote:
SnaKeS3K wrote:
well watch the 480p version then, i dont have any problems with 720p, no lags whatsoever


thanks it worked...


lol. My moms laptop was laggy too. My my desktop plays it fine. Youtube/Flash CPU heavy?

Author:  Ty [ Sun May 15, 2011 7:20 am ]
Post subject: 

SnaKeS3K wrote:
well watch the 480p version then, i dont have any problems with 720p, no lags whatsoever


Datz cuz yar intranet conneczion iz uberh4x.

Author:  SnaKeS3K [ Sun May 15, 2011 5:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

well it wasnt at that time, tho now it is :D --> 1. ...... 2.

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/