Please donate to keep this site alive!

All times are UTC

Post subject: Farewell TC:E.US
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:57 am 
High Master
High Master

I'm leaving for the Army very soon, and I'd like to say farewell to all 3 active members. It will be some time before you get to read the awe evoking violet text that is my genius wit. No more will you be able to reflect on my wisdom and solve life's problems with the wisdom I spread to you. No longer will my narcissism make these thread a place of greatness. For I will be gone for some time, and you will have to make due without me.

Diane, I'll miss your AK nurse from the Blink 182 album. (BTW, your a dude, there are no chicks on the internet. Don't let him fool you guys. He's just wearing a dress.)
Kex, I will not really miss you or your face. Nothing personal, I just don't like your face (Even though I don't believe I've ever seen it.
Xeno or Evil, which ever one it was, I'll miss your stories of High School woes.
Shiro, I'll miss you and your basic comprehension of the names of Japanese colors. You pure white devil you.

Finally, Dragonathan, I'll miss you most of all. I'll miss your post that suggest something that would be very difficult, and only have a minor effect on the game. Also, I'll miss your very poorly typed out English, as well as your narrow vocabulary and miss usage of commas and periods. However, I do believe you said you weren't from a English speaking Nation (Primary language at lest), so I can't really bust your balls over it. However, you did say some things that meant something else entirely because you used a comma instead of a period. (Some of which meant nasty things.)

Farewell TC:E.US. For now at lest. I'll come back as soon as I can to plague these forums once more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:48 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

OMG NO! I WILL MISS YOU!!!!!!! THE OHNOES FORUM SHALL MISS THEE AS WELL!

DAMN YOU ARMY! DAMN YOU TO HELL! :P

P.S. I hope you don't use anything violet in the army. Just a warning :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:44 pm 
High Master
High Master

Tis a sad day indeed for TC:E. I hope to be able to visit the forums shortly after Basic Training, and when I come back, Diane, I expect nude pics of you and Sammy boy. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:00 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Goodluck and take care, you make us proud xD Tell us about your army life when you can and when you do get back you are officially able to shut discussions on any suggestions people claim to be realistic - such as the whole knife issue or gun posture discussions. xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:17 am 
Master
Master

Basic training sucks i am sorry you have to go good luck and stay healthy

Post subject: Re: Farewell TC:E.US
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:53 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

-ATHF-FryLock wrote:
Xeno or Evil, which ever one it was, I'll miss your stories of High School woes.

Yeah, that was me (and it wasn't High School, I've been out of there for at least 3 years). But anyhow, go kick some ass for TC.US! :firing:

You better bring us back a souvenir (like the head of Osama Bin Laden... you know, something good)!

LATERS! WE'LL MISS YOU AN YOUR DEVIOUS WAYS! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:47 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Highschool woes its me, not highschool woes its muska. xP 8) Again stay safe I wont tolerate getting injured! :lol: (not even a scratch)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:31 pm 
High Master
High Master

I just finished basic this morning, and I wanted to stop by and say hello. I still have 26 weeks of AIT to complete before I am no longer a trainee and get enough free time to do what ever I want.

Well, wanted to stop by, basic was fun, and it didn't change me a bit. I'm still a perverted old man who says weird things, and I said pleanty of weird things to my Drill Sargent, weird enough to make avoid talking to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:07 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Actually last I heard you can actually talk back to them now but supposing you were right and they were wrong.

xD Its never really good bye you know as you can still contact us no matter where you are in the military - that didnt stop the hundreds of soldiers keeping in touch with the AA community while they were in the field.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:24 pm 
High Master
High Master

The main issue with me keeping in contact with TC:e community right now is I am still concidered to be a trainee, which means I don't get all the liberties of a permant party. I'm not allowed to have sex with any one; other than my wife, if I had one, for 52 weeks. However, that never stops anyone from doing it.

Also, no you cannot talk back to Drill Sargents, not until the last two weeks atlest. Then, the last two weeks you may only say things that are silly errors on their part. For instance, my DS mixed up a wedge formation with a V formation, and I was able to say don't you mean a wedge. That was a week ago. Week one he wore the flag on the wrong side of his ACU's, and when I said something about it the whole platoon got cape'd.

However, I enjoyed some of the capeing sessions, which is why I wasn't afraid to speak up. By enjoy they we're creative/funny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:41 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Well he should know better to respect the uniform and apply proper wedging of the enemy position xP :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:48 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

hey... im back, i forgot my password, but i remembered it again, so now i can post some posts more often,.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:27 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Lawl, welcome back Dragon :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:10 pm 
High Master
High Master

Well I'm too late by about 20 days..... but hey. Appearently truecombatelite.com doesn't work anymore >.> I thought the forums were gone. xD But good luck with ya. I actually leave june 10th for basic. kind of scared and excited.... weird feeling.

Post subject: Re: Farewell TC:E.US
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:32 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

by the way:

-ATHF-FryLock wrote:

Finally, Dragonathan, I'll miss you most of all. I'll miss your post that suggest something that would be very difficult, and only have a minor effect on the game. Also, I'll miss your very poorly typed out English, as well as your narrow vocabulary and miss usage of commas and periods. However, I do believe you said you weren't from a English speaking Nation (Primary language at lest), so I can't really bust your balls over it. However, you did say some things that meant something else entirely because you used a comma instead of a period. (Some of which meant nasty things.)

my suggestion are mostly for the visuals, thats why i almost never suggest guns,